Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Okay I tried to post this on my Bulletin, for some reason, didnt worked, again! so here we are.
My friend David is taking care of these kittens, and I mean they're living with him and the intention was not only to save them but to find them a home, a good one, so please, ...
take a look at them, they need u...
so..
if u can provide a good home to these kittens please contact David..by following the link.
Thank you.

Ahdee

---------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: David
Date: Aug 8, 2006 5:44 PM

These guys are making themselves VERY at home at my place. As much as I love them, I'd love to find them a GOOD home, so we can move in the next guys that need help.....They're totally sweet PERFECT Kittens
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

PLEASE REPOST AND LEAVE MY NAME IN

No comments: