Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wonderland was a small street in the city of clowns,
I thought I'd never return so down,
lurid lights flowing over empty buildings,
where Delilah sings her songs of love;
In my room, some whiskey in the mornings
I've tried to pin my apologies.

I'm so alone..
I read the share of mindless love of the wall,
yeah I'm so alone,
so alone,
I felt the insides of my heart fly blown.

I fly alone and rest before the dawn,
I fly alone I am a lifeless clown.

Walking,
talking alone,
past fading serpents of joy,
I find tranquility,
I don't know
hence some friendly mist from the women,
the ugly dolphins
and then again the typically insane,
who am I to speak of the strange disaffection
within the pleasures of this FUCKED UP day.


So alone..so alone man..
I read the share of mindless love of the wall
yeah I'm so alone, so alone,
I felt the insides of my heart turn stone.

I fly alone and rest before the dawn,
I fly alone and dread the day i was born,
in my room,
for once in my life I'm not suicidal
I fly alone,
I am a lifeless clown.

So the feeling around my thighs is visioned
under the burning sounds of my meditation
and maybe someday when we wake up in the morning
we'll see that everything is beautiful
through the eyes of a lifeless clown.


R. Draco Rosa

No comments: