Sunday, February 08, 2009

Crónica de una hazaña..(pasada por alto) (?).-

I wonder,

A quién besaste anoche?

We always know,

when it comes down,

it comes down to lies & denial,

a microphone,

had to lie over the lie,

so it came down,

down to lies and the cover-up,

I wonder,

A quién besaste anoche?

like a universal song,

When deceive, erased by the memory of two,

Y en el fondo de todo,

she knew

in the night of the morning, she knew;

later on

I,

Lead on,

I, by de-fault.



Y en una apuesta que no he de perder,

ha borrado el incidente,

su espera,

y del cambio atmosférico,

Season like,

Ha borrado,

aún le besa los labios.



Apuesto más,

Mi nombre inclusive,

Don’t feel the same,

Incident,

Don’t feel the same,

Other than consideration & attention,

No more than given to any other friend.





So I wonder, when,

Was it when he went M.I.A.?

He went down,

He was missed,

So I wonder, when,

Was it when he skipped that one too,

Those two,

How could I have known?

But I heard my guts roar,

as my heart bruised,

bruised and covered-up,

now my sheets are drenched.



Gut told me to.



But damn me I knew,

My gut warned me like an echo submarine.



Damn me,

I still know.


a.b.v.n.

No comments: