Sunday, April 05, 2009

Dressed for the occasion.-


He dresses in skin,

though pale,
looking so warm;
how he smells, like human being,
nature in his hair,
tingle tingle
my stomach, my head.

Don’t feel it;
meet me randomly,
where the universe ends…
swirling heads, you always do
not convinced,
but you can’t stop now.

So good,
He feels so good,
He feels so good,
So good.

He dresses in skin,
Though dark, looking so cold;
How he smells, like human being,
fingers in his hair,
Tingle tingle,
His heart out,
Burst, how was I to know..he’d burst from one touch,

don’t feel it;
no fireworks,
crowded places but I don’t look around,
how odd, not wandering;
taste.

So good,
He feels so good
He feels so good,
Even on lonely rainy blue Sundays,
How good must he feel, not wondering.

a.b.v.n.

No comments: